Hip Hop On Da Real Coming Soon!

Hip Hop On Da Real Coming Soon! 

Hi guys! How is your soul feeling? I recently took the advice of my mentors and grabbed a domain name for my blog.  After two years of messing around with "Da Real" blog.....I had to change the blogs name due to the domain name not being available.  I know...... it sucks!  I wanted to start off the debut of the blog November 1st.  To gear up for the launch of the "Hip Hop On Da Real Blog".....I am hosting a giveaway!  Each week I will be having a give a way full of great prizes to all of my followers who gets the word out about my new blog!  Hip Hop on da real is a blog about Hip Hop News, Tips, and showcasing your music!  The Blog will start out once a month! As we grow, issues are subject to change!  This week's giveaway is a free logo and I will post it on all my social media pages for free for the month of October!  To get the free logo......email: sofonibeats@gmail.com






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fetty Wap Goes To Jail!

The Launch Of Hip Hop On Da Real