Fetty Wap Goes To Jail!

 Hi There! How is your soul feeling? 


Fetty Wap got busted earlier this month for selling drugs at one of his shows! Sheesh....album sales is hurting that bad Fetty? You know he was doing it big time when the FBI pulled him in for questioning.  Come on Fetty! I was digging your songs man! I guess he gotta strive to be on the top 10 billboards of USA prison hip hop billboards! I hope they have Zoom in prison.   I think he can sell out concerts in prison! What you'll think!  See what this creator has to say about the situation.  





As promised....I leave you today with a way to grow your fanbase. If you don't know by now this isn't just about hip hop blog, this is about you going up levels as an artist.  Next month I will be selling E-books on how to level up your hip hop career and giving an artist development course tailored for singers, musicians, and rappers! Tell your friends. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hip Hop On Da Real Coming Soon!

The Launch Of Hip Hop On Da Real